Playing CBT is a comprehensive therapy game kit featuring over 15 fun activities to help children ages 7-14 build awareness of their thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
With a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approach, the kit includes more than 240 playing cards to form emotion boards, cognitive distraction boards, automatic thought boards and more.
Suitable for individual and group sessions, it can support kids dealing with anxiety, social skills challenges, ADHD, depression and other emotional and behavioral issues.
A 78-page instruction book provides step-by-step instructions and tips to maximize the game’s potential.
- MULTIPLE GAMES – Based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approach: Playing CBT is a therapy game kit that gives the kids hours of fun playing with more than 15 games which contain all the ABCD model parts. Many different options are available. For example, the emotion board, the cognitive distraction board, the automatic thought board and much more ( 240 playing cards).
- THERPAY GAME – The game is specifically designated for therapists, school counselor supplies, educators, and facilitators to be used with children and adolescents. It can be used in individual therapy and group session. It was created to help kids with anxiety, social skills difficulties, problem solving, ADHD, emotional difficulties, depression and behavioral problems.
- EMOTION MANAGEMENT KIT – This fun game kit is for kids between the ages of 7-14. It helps them to manage their emotions and they have lots of fun doing it. The game is geared to help children identify their feelings and gives them the skills to cope with pleasant and unpleasant emotions.
- SELF REGULATION ? this card game gives the players the understanding that although we can’t always choose our events, thoughts and feelings, we can always choose the way we wish to behave, by learning mindfulness techniques, coping thoughts, breathing techniques, problem solving etc.
- BONUS INSTRUCTION BOOK ? A 78 page high quality, colorful and extremely well explained instruction book. This booklet takes you by the hand, giving you step by step instruction and lots of great ideas on how to combine different options. I have included all my ideas and secrets from the hours of supervision and treatment with children and parents. you won’t find this in any other games.